When You Arrive At SG Hair Design
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment. We ask that you remain in your vehicle. We will call you when your stylist is ready for your service.
- Leave all belongings except your method of payment, phone and keys in your car; no bags or jackets.
- You will be greeted at the door where you can proceed to sanitize your hands and have a temperature check, as well as, answer our health questionnaire.
- We will be providing a bag for your belongings as well as a mask for your use during your visit. Please no outside masks or gloves.
- There will be no guests allowed beyond the clients booked for services. Our waiting room has been removed. At this time we are not accepting walk-ins.
- Proceed to your stylist chair. We are all excited to see one another; we ask that you first allow for the consultation and then use the service time to catch up. Now more than ever with all the sanitation procedures we will have to stay on time.
- We will not be offering beverages. If you wish to bring your own water bottle it must remain in the bag provided.
- We ask that you not leave your chair once seated. If you need to use the restroom facilities please inform a staff member so we can sanitize after your use.
- Upon the completion of your service proceed to the reception area. Staff will retrieve your recommended retail products, they will be sanitized and placed in your bag. Please do not touch the retail shelves.
- There will be a COVID-19 surcharge of $5.00 to cover our increased fixed expenses for the PPE to keep our clients and staff safe. We cannot retrieve what has been lost but must try to create a sustainable future.
Reception will be happy to book your next service.